Exhibition Venue List:
1. Age UK - 'The World's Smallest Gallery' commissioned sculpture by David Anthony Hall. Window.12th-20th May.
2. Bear & Ragged Staff - Paintings, drawings & prints. Group Show, guest curator: Kate Livingston.12th-20th May.
3. Escape - Live painting and solo show by Wendy Cook.12th-20th May.
4. Gallery 25 (above Beading Crafty) Group show, workshops & demos.12th-20th May.10am-5pm daily.
5. Heart of England Co-op Electrix Video installation by David Anthony Hall. Window.12th-20th May.
6. Holiday Inn - Kenilworth Festival art show.18th-20th May.From 10am daily.
7. Jubilee House BRINK outdoor installation.12th-20th May. NOT YET INSTALLED
8. Kenilworth Books - 'Food For Thought' participatory installation by Tim Robottom. Window.1st-20th May.
9. Kenilworth Wines - 'Vino Veritas VII'. Photography by Andrew Hill.3rd May-5th June.10am-7pm Tue-Sat.
10. EVENT CANCELLED. Parochial Hall Solo show by Alison Baskerville.16th-20th May.10am-8pm daily.
11. Pomeroys Solo show by Otto Mombrit.12th-20th May. 9.30am-12.00am daily.
12. Redworld Collectables Sculpture by Dan Kehily-Jones. Window.12th-20th May.
13. RSPCA - Chainsaw sculptures by Mark Begley. Window.12th-20th May.
14. Simply Fresh BRINK sculptural installation. Window.12th-20th May. NOT YET INSTALLED
15. Smalley Place - BRINK outdoor installation.12th-20th May. NOT YET INSTALLED
16. TEMPORANEA Gallery (behind Stop HS2 office). Sculpture, installation, prints, live art, video & more. From 12th May.
17. Talisman Square - 'Kalevala' Childrens workshop with Jonny Graney, Live art by YEXI.12th May.
18. Talisman Theatre & Arts Centre - 'I Want More Life...' Screen prints by Horace Panter.5th May-27th July. From 7pm daily.
19. The Tiltyard - 'Pigs Might Fly...' Paintings, drawings & photographic prints.2nd April-28th July. From 5pm Tue-Sun.
20. Town & Country Furniture BRINK installation (tbc). Window.12th-20th May. Paintings by Andrew Hill. Outdoor.Sun 13th May.
21. Waitrose - Outdoor installation by Susan Fletcher.15th-20th May. NOW INDOOR